JTP: 2013, Vol.45 #1
- Editor: Full Journal v45 #1
- Editor: EDITOR'S NOTE
- Miles A. Vich, M.A.: Sonja Margulies: Teacher, Editor, Poet
- Steven Pashko, PhD: Shifting between our two self-identities can cause the placebo effect and response shift.
- Mitchell B. Liester, MD: Near-death experiences and ayahuasca-induced experiences - two unique pathways to a phenomenologically similar state of consciousness.
- Irene R. Siegel, PhD: Therapist as a container for spiritual resonance and client transformation in transpersonal psychotherapy: An exploratory heuristic study
- John W. Osborne, PhD: Linguistic and other challenges in researching transcendent phenomena: Considerations from Wittgensten and Buddhist practice
- Reviewed by Susie Herrick: BOOK REVIEW: Waking from sleep: Why awakening experiences occur and how to make them permanent, By Steve Taylor
- Reviewed by Christine Brooks: BOOK REVIEW: The living classroom: Teaching and collective consciousness, by Christopher Bache
- Reviewed by Jenny : BOOK REVIEW: Awakening past lives: A step-by-step guide to self-exploration, but John Z. Amoroso
- Editor: Books Our Editors Are Reading