Information on Joining ATP
You are Invited to Join the Association for Transpersonal Psychology. All
Members receive these basic benefits:
- A subscription to the Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, published semi-annually.
- Access to all 35 years of Journal articles and hundreds of audio and video recordings
of past conference presenters. [View sample lists.]
- A searchable networking List of Members.
- ATP's Listing of Professional Members.
- The Association's Newsletter, with articles, interviews, announcements of ATP
activities, topical issues, and more. Members are encouraged to submit material
- Reduced rates for Newsletter classified advertising.
- ID & Password to the Members Only section of our web site which includes full
text archives of the Journal of Transpersonal Psychology and audio archives
of past ATP conferences from 1990 to the present. Login here,
or, click here to
(term is one year from join/renew date)
The Journal of Transpersonal Psychologynal Psychology is sent to all Association
members. Published since 1969, it is widely recognized as the most substantial and
authoritative periodical in the transpersonal field. ATP members are encouraged
to submit papers for consideration. Each issue includes articles, book reviews,
and other features. Contributors include Daniel Goleman, Ken Wilber, Charles Tart,
Ram Dass, Frances Vaughan, Huston Smith, Roger Walsh, and many others.
TT secure-online and mail/fax-in membership forms
are available online. Please make use of this service. If you have any questions